The Economic Roundtable conducted research in support First 5 Los Angeles’ Cross Cutting Strategies
Investment. This planning work became a foundation for First 5 LA’s Cross-Cutting Approaches, which has four goals:
- Improved social connections within and across families, community members and organizations.
- Improved integrated child and family services that are accessible and culturally appropriate.
- Improved integrated data systems for community knowledge management and utilization.
- Improved policies that promote and sustain positive community conditions for pregnant women, children and their families.
Economic Roundtable project web page: F5LA’s Cross Cutting Strategies Investment. Table of Contents:
- F5LA Project Goals
- ERT Project Tasks
- Task1 – Data Coordination Meetings
- Task 2 – Community Profiles and Maps
- Task 3 – Updated Indicators of Community Well-Being for LA County
- Task 4 – Inventory of Current Investments for Children Age 0-5 and Their Families
- Task 5 – Stakeholder Briefings, Data Handoff