25th Anniversary Symposium
Thank You For Your Support and Participation!
We at the Economic Roundtable celebrated our 25th anniversary with a symposium on evidence based policies for social equity on Friday, December 2nd, 2016. The symposium took stock of social equity progress and looked ahead at what we need to understand and act on to create a truly sustainable community. Please contact Economic Roundtable staff for any additional symposium materials you may be seeking.
Video Highlights (1:37)
Videos, Documents and Slides
- Highlights of the Economic Roundtable’s 25th Anniversary Symposium (1:37)
- Economic Inequality and the National Dialogue – Highlights from the Post-Election Landscape Panel (2:42)
- Keeping-on Keeping-on, Pushing Back and Resistance – Highlights of Supervisor Sheila Kuehl ‘s #OperationMonkeyWrench (3:29)
- Why Measure H is Needed to Provide Homeless Services – Highlights from the Homelessness Panel (3:24)
- Panel 1: Post-Election Landscape (29:24)
- Supervisor Mark Ridley-Thomas: From Homeless to Home (6:11)
- Panel 2: Homeless, Housing, Health and Big Data (49:52)
- Supervisor Sheila Kuehl, Keynote Speech: #OperationMonkeyWrench (31:48)
- Panel 3: Minimum Wage and the Work-Based Social Safety Net (37.59)
- PowerPoint Slides:
- Participant Feedback